Ensuring that your company is legal and that the interests of shareholders are properly protected may not be the highest item on your list of business priorities. Get it wrong however and you could be on the receiving end of an order to strike your company off the register at Companies House or worse. We can help you fulfill this role and offer the services of a Chartered Secretary to undertake the following and more..
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Annual Return;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests.